Friday, January 23, 2009

Time for a positive!

Bad news about no raise for DH, but he still has a job and that's much better than a lot of people right now! So onto happier subjects - 

We're having a Pixie Hollow party for our oldest daughter's birthday.  I've come across a few good ideas and thought of some of my own, but I would love any more suggestions!  

So far... 
All the little kids get to dress as their favorite talent.  (According to oldest daughter, youngest daughter is a mess-talent!) I'm going to make the table into a map of Pixie Hollow and place corresponding food in each section.  Then I was trying to think of some way to put water, flowers, and grass all over the place... you know, make it as authentic as possible?  I really want it to feel like they are 5" tall.  

Hopefully, it won't break the bank!

No comments:

Post a Comment