Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Fairy Party: Progress thus far



Invites - check! 
Tutus - check! (well, five of them at least...)
Wings - yeah.... gotta work on those! 
Game idea - check! (We are going to us our "art-talent" to paint terra cotta pots, then our "garden-talent" to plant seeds, and finally our "water" and "light" talents to help them grow.  Maybe we should add an earth worm for the animal talent?  hehe, JK!)
Photographers - CHECKish! Setting up a photo booth and have one to shoot the party.  This is the part that I'm seriously stumped on.  I can't for the life of me figure out what kind of background to use for the photo booth.  I want the set to emphasize the tiny size of the 'fairies', but I also don't want it to be too overboard and difficult.  I also do NOT want a white background - too many sessions at the picture people have turned me off of white for quite a while!  

So I need some help with the decorations.  My sister is much better at this than I, but she's pretty busy and I don't want to bother her.  Any suggestions? 

No comments:

Post a Comment